Information We Collect
When you visit our Website or use our services, we may collect the following information:
- Personal Identification Information (PII): Such as your name, email address, and contact details, when you contact us or sign up for any services on our Website.
- Non-Personal Identification Information: We may collect information about the browser you’re using, IP address, the type of device you’re using, your device’s unique ID, the URL of the previous website you visited, your location (based on your IP address), and details of your usage like your log in time, duration, pages viewed, etc.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services.
- To respond to your inquiries or service requests.
- To send newsletters, promotions, or marketing materials you have agreed to receive.
- To understand user behavior and trends to enhance our services.
How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security of your personal information.
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the privacy policies, practices, or content of any third-party websites or services.
Last updated on 16th July, 2023